ONLINE: Summer Shorts 2020
I love summer but with everything that's going on it's really hard to be active and stay motivated. So I've put together this brilliant series of short workouts and favourites from my classes to keep you fit and strong over the break.
There will be four weeks of content from my Strong classes as well as a series of short workouts with plenty of variety to choose from, including:
- Interval work
- Down training
How it works
This is an online programme and you'll have access to all of the content until September.
Who will benefit
- Any women who want to get fitter and stronger, especially for summer.
- Women who would describe themselves as being active, not a beginner.
- Those who would like to work out two to four times per week.
- Women who don’t have access to traditional exercise classes or trainers and who are looking for something more flexible that they can utilise in the long term.
- Women who are juggling hectic work and home lives and have little time to get out and so need something more accessible.
- Those who don’t have childcare cover and who will benefit from the flexibility of an online programme which can be completed in their own home.
By committing yourself to working through this programme with me you’ll see real results with an improved level of fitness and stronger core, allowing you to really enjoy your summer and the months ahead.
You'll have access to all of the content from 13 July to 7 September (8 weeks in total)
Baz has an MSc in Sports Science, Won World Championship Medals as part of the GB Rowing Team, been a PT for 10 years and is now a Mum of two young boys.
All this experience has set Baz up to know what it's like to be a woman who wants to be fit and healthy whilst being confused as to what to do and not do.
You're in very capable hands as she is a Master trainer for Holistic Core Restore®, which is the standout gold standard programme when it comes to Women’s Health and Fitness.
Baz coaches women in a nurturing and progressive way – she looks at the whole picture in the belief that a solid foundation must be built to create a strong body inside and out.