Summer Shorts - Online
I love summer but it’s so hard to be active. Not only does childcare disappear, but exercise classes and exercise buddies all seem to take a break as well – which is why I’ve come up with this programme!
Each session is less than 15 minutes with plenty of variety to choose from, including:
- Interval work
- Down training
Who will benefit
- Any women who want to get fitter and stronger, especially for summer.
- Women who would describe themselves as being active, not a beginner.
- Those who would like to work out two to four times per week.
- Women who will benefit from accountability to me and motivation from the group and FaceBook community.
- Women who don’t have access to traditional exercise classes or trainers and who are looking for something more flexible that they can utilise in the long term.
- Women who are juggling hectic work and home lives and have little time to get out and so need something more accessible.
- Those who don’t have childcare cover and who will benefit from the flexibility of an online programme which can be completed in their own home.
How it works
This is a completely flexible programme, perfect for busy women who are juggling the demands of home life and work. Workouts can be done anywhere, at any time and with no equipment required. You’ll just need a laptop, tablet or smart phone to access the online programme. The course will also include access to a closed Facebook group so everyone can support and motivate each other.
By committing yourself to working through this programme with me you’ll see real results with an improved level of fitness and stronger core, allowing you to really enjoy your summer and the months ahead.
This online course runs from 15 July to 8 September (8 weeks in total)
Baz has an MSc in Sports Science, Won World Championship Medals as part of the GB Rowing Team, been a PT for 10 years and is now a Mum of two young boys.
All this experience has set Baz up to know what it's like to be a woman who wants to be fit and healthy whilst being confused as to what to do and not do.
You're in very capable hands as she is a Master trainer for Holistic Core Restore®, which is the standout gold standard programme when it comes to Women’s Health and Fitness.
Baz coaches women in a nurturing and progressive way – she looks at the whole picture in the belief that a solid foundation must be built to create a strong body inside and out.