Welcome to Heat – there will be no star jumps, burpees, planks or crunches – but we will still sweat. Heat is a ‘no-jump’ workout that will truly hit all the fat loss markers, jump start your metabolism and keep you burning calories for hours after the exercise session.
Heat is part of the Holistic Core Restore® series where we will get you really moving, but with a deep respect for your pelvic and overall health.
Ultimately, it can be done. You can keep both feet on the ground and still have effective fat loss!
Who will benefit
- Those who have worked with me on the Every Woman programme and want to transition into the world of exercise with some extra help and the motivation of a group class.
- Women who have been ill, injured or who have simply fallen out of an exercise routine for a while and want to come back to it.
- Those who want a lower pace and want to focus on technique.
- Those who want to tap into my expertise whilst still having an effective and enjoyable workout.
- Women who want to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of their wellness journey.
How it works
This is an entry level programme which is taught as a small group exercise class along with other women over seven or fourteen weeks.
Along with some great motivational music and support from the other group members, I’ll work with you to get you help get you back into a regular and an enjoyable fitness routine which will complement the life you lead.
I can 100% guarantee that, at the end of it, you’ll feel fitter and healthier and you’ll be armed with the tools to help you manage your weight and overall well-being.
This class is designed to give you back confidence in your own body and you’ll soon be able to enjoy plenty of other activities whether it be playing tennis, a park run or a round of beach cricket on your holiday!
This course will run on Monday evenings at 19:15 at Kings College Boat Club in Putney; Putney Embankment, SW15 1LB, with a break for half term w/c 21 October.
Baz has an MSc in Sports Science, Won World Championship Medals as part of the GB Rowing Team, been a PT for 10 years and is now a Mum of two young boys.
All this experience has set Baz up to know what it's like to be a woman who wants to be fit and healthy whilst being confused as to what to do and not do.
You're in very capable hands as she is a Master trainer for Holistic Core Restore®, which is the standout gold standard programme when it comes to Women’s Health and Fitness.
Baz coaches women in a nurturing and progressive way – she looks at the whole picture in the belief that a solid foundation must be built to create a strong body inside and out.